A fresh twist on the timeless combination of vodka and lemonade, the added elements of lavender and thyme creates a herbaceous depth whilst still allowing for the punch of vodka. It’s easy to make and equally delicious.
Follow our recipe for lavender and thyme simple syrup as this is our base component that builds the complex layers for our drink (don’t worry the syrup is super easy to make).
- 4 Oz lemonade
- 1 Oz Vodka
- 1 Oz Simple Syrup
- Lemon Juice
- Half-fill your glass with crushed ice
- Combine simple syrup, lemonade and vodka
- Squeeze some lemon into the drink
- Stir together until well combined
- Garnish with a sliced lemon wheel and enjoy