The weekend may be just ending but don’t let that stop you from enjoying this collection of delicious and easy shots.
This delicious recipe results in a super smooth shot that’s easy to take and easy to make. Inspired by the delicious snickers bar with most-watering caramel, peanut and chocolate.
- 1/3 Kahlua
- 1/3 Frangelico
- 1/3 Baileys
- Combine all 3 ingredients into a tall shot glass.
- Shot and enjoy.
Optional: Add chocolate syrup into the glass before filling it and add a layer of whipped cream to finish
Chocolate Cake Shot
The Chocolate Cake is a novelty shot which combines the hazelnut flavours of Frangelico Liquor, lemon and white sugar to create the convincing impression of a chocolate cake (when done correctly). Sucking the sugared lemon tends to concentrate the flavour of the Frangelico.
- 1 Ounce Frangelico Hazelnut liquor
- 1 Ounce Vodka
- Lemon Slice
- Frost the rim of a tall shot-glass with sugar and lemon.
- Add the vodka and Frangelico and stir together.
- To enjoy – lick the rim of the glass, shoot the mixture, and bite the lemon.
Oatmeal Cookie Shot
This final delicious dessert shot is named for its taste that resembles an oatmeal cookie. It can be served both layered and mixed and can also by made using jägermeister in
replacement of Grand Marnier.
- 1/2 Ounce Grand Marnier
- 1/2 Ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1/2 Ounce Baileys
- Combine all ingredients in a shot glass and enjoy.